Cathy L. Kluczny
Cathy has over 27 years experience providing consultation regarding tax structures, advising and assisting clients with accounting, audit, and tax matters including streamlining accounting systems, restructuring debt, improving internal controls, maximizing tax savings, assistance with identifying and documenting research and development credits, and resolving complicated tax issues.
Cathy's clients include real estate developers and property owners/managers, manufacturers, and distributors. She is currently the leader of the firm’s Manufacturing and Distribution niche.
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Accounting/Sociology, Dominican University (f/k/a Rosary College)
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Village of Addison Trustee
- Technology & Manufacturing Association (TMA) Member Government Relations Committee
- Finance Committee Chair, St. Philip the Apostle, Addison, Illinois