Iryna is Supervisor in PKF Mueller’s Client Advisory Services Department. She is experienced in general accounting, payroll, business tax reporting requirements, and financial statements.
The industries Iryna serves include – manufacturing, distribution/wholesale, professional services, non-profit, transportation, and construction.
Iryna is active in providing financial statement compilation reports, as well as analyzing the information to provide strategies to improve clients’ bottom-line. She is also available to assist with any QuickBooks® and Sage Intacct related questions or concerns.
Iryna also has experience using SAP Financial Accounting Module software.
many for three months as part of Mueller’s Global Employee Exchange Program.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2014
- MBA, Ternopil State University of Economics, 2006
- B.S. in Banking, Ternopil State University of Economics, 2005
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop
- Sage Intacct Accounting Specialist
- Sage Intacct Implementation Specialist
- Bill.com Certified
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member