Joseph P. Stastny
Joe is a Partner in the Firm’s Audit Department and has over 30 years of public accounting experience. The majority of his career was spent at MPS|CPA and he joined PKF Mueller in 2018 when the firms merged.
Joe manages a diverse client base focusing on commercial, government, and employee benefit plan clients. His expertise includes audit and review engagements. He also brings experience in firm compliance with AICPA Peer Review Requirements.
Education and Certifications
- B.A., Accounting, Dominican University
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional and Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Willowbrook / Burr Ridge Chamber of Commerce
- BEDS Plus